Startzeiten sind online

:!: 8 Minuten vor Startzeit am Start sein :!:

Weitere Infos
Freddy
200+
200+

Belgische Sprintmeisterschaft Flémalle-Les Trixhes - 29.05.2016

Beitrag von Freddy »

Einige Startzeiten wurden geändert (Donnerstag 20:00:56) - überprüft bitte eure Startzeiten.

Startzeiten
Daniel_SCHOLZEN

Re: Belgische Sprintmeisterschaft Flémalle-Les Trixhes - 29.05.2016

Beitrag von Daniel_SCHOLZEN »

Hallo zusammen.

Ich hatte ein T-Shirt bei der FRSO bestellt. Diese werden durch Laurence AUGHUET verteil.
Wäre es möglich dass jemand mir das T-Shirt mitbringt?

Vielen Dank,
MfG
Daniel SCHOLZEN
Sylvia Hennes
100+
100+

Beitrag von Sylvia Hennes »

Hallo,
anbei die Resultate: http://www.helga-o.com/webres/index.php?lauf=1543
und einige Fotos vom Podium
(Guido 2. H40, Robert 1. H50 und Lucien 3. H75 waren schon weg)
MfG
Sylvia
Dateianhänge
Elite
Elite
2. Heini
2. Heini
1. Hubert
1. Hubert
2. Elisabeth & 3. Klaus
2. Elisabeth & 3. Klaus
1. Sylvia
1. Sylvia
1. Michel
1. Michel
Heini
200+
200+

Beitrag von Heini »

Es war für ARDOC eine erfolgreiche Sprintmeisterschaft. Gratulation an Sylvia, Hubert und Michel für ihren B-Meistertitel. Bin mit der Karte gut zurecht gekommen und fand die Bahnlegung gut gelungen. Besonders die erste Hälfte der Bahn war anspruchsvoll. Als letzter Läufer meiner Klasse konnte ich den vor mir startenden Berd Geudens bald einholen und wir wechselten bei unterschiedlicher Routenwahl öfters unsere Positionen. So bin ich mit dem 2. Platz ganz zufrieden. Schade, dass das Wetter nicht mitgespielt hat.
Juergen Loo
50+
50+

Beitrag von Juergen Loo »

Hier meine Strecke:
Flemalle.pdf
(1.58 MiB) 888-mal heruntergeladen
Etwas vorsichtig bin ich gestartet. Die ersten Posten alle direkt, zum 7. war meine Routenwahl nicht so optimal. Zum 9.hätte ich von Osten den Posten anlaufen sollen. Den Rest machte ich ohne Fehler. Insgesamt hätte ich vielleicht 2 Minuten schneller sein können. Trotzdem war ich zufrieden.
walter
100+
100+

Beitrag von walter »

Was haltet ihr von dieser Sache?
Die Diskussion ist eröffnet.
Gruß Walter und Heini

Hallo,
diese Frage stellt sich ja nicht nur bei einem Zaun, es könnte auch eine Hecke, ein Geländer, eine höhere Ebene. eine unpassierbare Mauer….sein, die eine (große) Person eben mit dem Arm überwindet um sein Emit ein zu legen. Also den Posten zu aufstellen, dass er nicht falsch erreichbar ist.
Bis Freitag
Heini

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 1:42 PM
To: jnd@frso.be
Subject: Fw: Sprint orienteering rules
Info CA FRSO & Cions FRSO / secrétaires de clubs FRSO
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 1:15 PM
To: jnd@frso.be
Cc: alainwath@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Sprint orienteering rules
Jean-Noël,
suite à une discussion après la course de Flémalle, j'ai posé la question suivante à l'IOF: est-ce qu'on peut prendre une balise en passant son bras (et donc son emit) au-dessus une clôture, dessiné comme infranchissable? (P.Ex post 1 du parcours 3)
Leur réponse est repris ci-dessous: comme ce n'est pas interdit explicitement, il faut éviter ce genre de situations et déplacer la balise de quelques mètres car on ne peut pas déclasser un coureur qui passe sa main au dessus d'une clôture pour prendre un poste.
Cela me semble bon à savoir.
Luc
------------------------------------------------------------------
To: luc.cloostermans@outlook.be
CC: tar-kar@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Sprint orienteering rules
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 10:38:38 +0100
Dear Luc
Unni Stand Karlsen has passed your query onto me to answer.
As you say, features that are mapped as impassable must not be crossed. But it is not clear whether that means you are not allowed to reach across such a feature, although the text you quote talks about “climbing or jumping”.
Since the meaning is not clear, any competitor who reaches across such a feature cannot be disqualified.
The key point is that the planner (and controller) should have ensured that such possibilities do not exist. Control number 1 should have been located a few metres away from the fence/hedge so that it was not possible to punch across the barrier.
The principle is even more obvious when touch-free punching is being used. Suppose a runner had got a touch-free punch for number 1 from the wrong side of the hedge/fence. The runner cannot be expected to run round through the gate just to get another punch!
So rather than clarifying the rule, the answer to the problem is that sprint planners must place controls very carefully so that they do not tempt runners to punch across an uncrossable barrier.
Best regards
David
----------------------------------------
Dr David Rosen
Chair IOF Rules Commission
Mobile +44 7870 653321
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: tar-kar@outlook.com
Subject: Sprint orienteering rules
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 08:35:37 +0200
Hello,
I hope you are the right person to answer my question. If not, could you please forward my mail. I would like to have an official IOF point of view.
Yesterday, I organized the Belgian orienteering sprint championship. Afterwards, there has been some discussion about the first control in course 3. See map.
According to the rules for mapping and course setting, I mapped a fence (in a school) as forbidden to cross (because I did not want runners to damage the fence, although it was only about 1 meter high - see 2.3 from issom). Further, there was a hedge before the fence. The control was at the inside corner, so the runners had to make a small detour to get to the control.
Now, the discussion (not an official complaint) was about the fact that if a runner is capable of reaching the control, from the outside, over the fence, and punch it, he did physically not cross the fence, only his arm (and maybe a part of his body) did. I have always been convinced that this was forbidden but a Belgian IOF controller said this was allowed, even at WOC level, unless it's specified in the briefing that it is forbidden. I have never read anything about this. The members of the jury had different opinions.
The only rule I can find is:
2.7 Sporting fairness shall be the guiding principle in the interpretation of these rules by competitors, organisers and the jury (so, then it's interpretation)
My stepson has many years of experience in EYOC, JWOC and is now selected for the first time for the WOC. He also is convinced that it is forbidden to cross a fence, even with your arm.
So, I would like to clarify this point. Is it admitted or forbidden to cross a "high" fence (or other features as an hedge, ...), drawn as forbidden to cross, with your arm to punch a control? Is there a document/rule about this theme?
Thank you for clarifying this point for me.
Best regards
Luc Cloostermans
Belgium
MHO
200+
200+

Beitrag von MHO »

2 Dinge sind klar:
- solche Situationen sollen vom Bahnleger vermieden werden
- falls ein niedriger Zaun, Hecke... zum Überklettern "einlädt" (siehe Weismes..), dann muss ein Kontrolleur her.
Antworten